The SHIKAR Standard Lightweight Climbing Sticks & Saddle Hunting Steps
Introducing the lightest, most packable tree stand climbing stick on the market! The SHIKAR lightweight climbing sticks are designed specifically for the run and gun bow hunter!
Why is the SHIKAR the best lightweight climbing stick for saddle hunters? Weighing only 24oz, the SHIKAR is the new standard in lightweight climbing sticks for mobile, run-and-gun bow hunting. With 90 degree rotating standoffs, you can mount them on any tree making saddle hunting a breeze.
Looking for a specific configuration of the SHIKAR lightweight climbing sticks? Give us a call and customer order yours today! (580)-541-3794
LIGHTWEIGHT Climbing Sticks
Weighing at only 24oz (Standard 17" Climbing Stick) they're the lightest climbing sticks the industry has to offer. You'll barely notice the weight on your pack. Below are the weights for each length, not including the strap.
- 14" - 22oz
- 17" - 24oz
- 20" - 26oz
VERSATILE Saddle Hunting Sticks
The “SHIKAR” is setting new standards in both Compatibility and Function. With the ability to rotate standoffs up to 90 degrees, you can mount them on any tree making your tree selection for saddle hunting a breeze.
SHIKAR Tree Stand Climbing Stick Specifications
- 100% American Made
- Each stick weighs 24oz (without attachment method)
- 300LB weight rating
- 17 1/8 inches step to step
- Offered in both single and double steps
- Double step sticks are 27” when folded
- Width of steps are 4.5” to center of stick
- Rugged no slip design on steps
- Each stick has a built-in aider attachment hole located at the bottom of the stick
- Variety of attachment methods available
- Optional platform available (The Scout) adds only 8oz to the stick.
Do the SHIKAR climbing sticks attach to the HUSH treestand?
Yes, the standard SHIKAR climbing sticks attach to the HUSH treestand.
Are the standard SHIKAR climbing sticks stackable?
Can I use a platform on the Shikar climbing stick?
Advantages Of Saddle Hunting
- Extremely Lightweight Tree Saddles: Tree Saddles are lightweight, making you more mobile. Perfect for the Public Land Owner! Our new lightweight saddle hunting steps make climbing a breeze too. At 24 ounces, we offer some of the lightest saddle hunting steps on the market.
- Little to no noise: With a tree saddle, you don’t get the noise typically associated with pulling up tree stands.
- Hunters Safety: While there have been lots of hunters who have fallen from conventional tree stands, when saddle hunting you are tethered to the tree from the moment you leave the ground until you step back on it after the hunt, making it almost impossible to fall.
- Affordable: While some of our saddle hunting platforms may be a tad more expensive than some traditional tree stands, you only need 1 saddle hunting platform. Gone are the days of needing multiple stands for multiple sets. Save time and money saddle hunting.
SHIPPING TO CANADA?
All Canada orders will be shipped via USPS and charged $75 up front to cover the fluctuating cost of shipping. Once your order ships we will refund you the difference! So if your order cost $55 to ship then we will refund you $20! Contact us if you would prefer another shipment method!
Strong/sturdy Light/packable Like a rock on the tree
Great product I'm sitting in my saddle righting this review love the product and customer service is great they get back to you as soon as they can I highly recommend the sticks are great well built carry easy will buy more if I need anymore
Great sticks,should be a game changer. Can't wait to get the rest of my orders.
Great product disappointment on everything I see on iTunes when they open box they get a sticker I have spent a lot and will spend more but I have to buy a sticker which came messed up still great product
Great stick, really light doesn’t flex like they say the 22” Shikars do
Best on the market well thought out product light weight easy to take in field I will only buy this product. And recommend to everyone.
Very well constructed light weight very knowledgeable
I'm using this for a single stick climbing method with my saddle setup. The stick is very light weight and feels good and rigid.
These sticks are everything I wanted and then some! The claims about the lightweight build and super packability are no joke! Can’t wait to put them to the ultimate test next season!
Very reliable, rock solid, and ultralight design! I am 6’3” and 255 lbs and was very happy to see just how sturdy and rigid these sticks/each step was once locked into position. Best sticks I have ever used!