The SHIKAR Lightweight Climbing Sticks & Saddle Hunting Steps
Introducing the lightest, most packable tree stand climbing stick on the market! The SHIKAR lightweight climbing sticks are designed specifically for the run and gun bow hunter!
Why is the SHIKAR the best lightweight climbing stick for saddle hunters? Weighing only 24oz, the SHIKAR is the new standard in lightweight climbing sticks for mobile, run-and-gun bow hunting. With 90 degree rotating standoffs, you can mount them on any tree making saddle hunting a breeze.
Looking for a specific configuration of the SHIKAR lightweight climbing sticks? Give us a call and customer order yours today! (580)-541-3794
LIGHTWEIGHT Climbing Sticks
Weighing at only 24oz (Climbing Stick) they're the lightest climbing sticks the industry has to offer. You'll barely notice the weight on your pack. Below are the weights for each length, not including the strap.
- 14" - 24oz
- 17" - 25oz
- 20" - 27oz
- 22" - 27oz
VERSATILE Saddle Hunting Sticks
The “SHIKAR” is setting new standards in both Compatibility and Function. With the ability to rotate standoffs up to 90 degrees, you can mount them on any tree making your tree selection for saddle hunting a breeze.
SHIKAR Tree Stand Climbing Stick Specifications
- 100% American Made
- Each stick weighs 24oz (without attachment method)
- 300LB weight rating
- 17 1/8 inches step to step
- Offered in both single and double steps
- Double step sticks are 27” when folded
- Width of steps are 4.5” to center of stick
- Rugged no slip design on steps
- Each stick has a built-in aider attachment hole located at the bottom of the stick
- Variety of attachment methods available
- Optional platform available (The Scout) adds only 8oz to the stick.
Advantages Of Saddle Hunting
- Extremely Lightweight Tree Saddles: Tree Saddles are lightweight, making you more mobile. Perfect for the Public Land Owner! Our new lightweight saddle hunting steps make climbing a breeze too. At 24 ounces, we offer some of the lightest saddle hunting steps on the market.
- Little to no noise: With a tree saddle, you don’t get the noise typically associated with pulling up tree stands.
- Hunters Safety: While there have been lots of hunters who have fallen from conventional tree stands, when saddle hunting you are tethered to the tree from the moment you leave the ground until you step back on it after the hunt, making it almost impossible to fall.
- Affordable: While some of our saddle hunting platforms may be a tad more expensive than some traditional tree stands, you only need 1 saddle hunting platform. Gone are the days of needing multiple stands for multiple sets. Save time and money saddle hunting.
SHIPPING TO CANADA?
All Canada orders will be shipped via USPS and charged $75 up front to cover the fluctuating cost of shipping. Once your order ships we will refund you the difference! So if your order cost $55 to ship then we will refund you $20! Contact us if you would prefer another shipment method!
Great sticks! Super light, packable, and amazing grip to tree
Packable whether it’s deployed or twisted flat. Light as can be. They bite into the tree (any tree) like a tac nail, you often have to peel the stick away from tree. Ever felt safer and more confident on a pair of sticks!!!
Product not very easy to carry to Hunting site nothing to lock them together to keep them quiet. Other than that very happy with the product
Overall I am really pleased with the product. I love how small of a footprint they make when broken down. The only gripe I have is the trouble the double step to pop out of the groove when it's time to break them down for packing up. Other than that, no complaints at all. Durability: 5 stars Weight: 5 stars Ease of use: 4 stars
The stick is very well made and high quality. Packs super nice and lightweight as advertised. I didn't realize the fiddle factor though and that is my only knock. If your ok with that and a lot of hunters are, these are great. I decided to instead go with a fixed stick after trying these for a few weeks. There was a little step movement, even went using the stand offs to tighten the steps down, but these things are rock solid on the tree, almost so much that they can be hard to remove.
Great set of sticks ! For the mobile hunter on the move you want find a better set of sticks. They are super light and pack better than any stick on the market. Most of all I appreciate the quality workmanship, as I feel safe using the Shikars. Also, Matt is a pleasure to deal with and customer service is excellent.
Love how compact they are however I have found at times on quick short hikes where I wish i could pack them with the steps and offsets already deployed. Find a way to add that as an option and have them stack easily and it makes them even more versatile. Thanks.
If you want a stick that can be extremely compact, this is it.
Very solid and sturdy. Pretty clanky/noisy esp up here in the cold North but looking to stealth strip at end of season. Still am struggling to keep step tight as I hold knob tight and turn standoff to keep step from loosening as I climb up or down. Over all this is my 3rd set of high end sticks and so far would rate in the middle.. nothing against the product or the awesome workmanship but just not practical for me in dark and cold twisting knobs and standoffs until they bleed just to have step loosen as I climb.
I’ve only tried Hawks and these. Night and day difference. Hawks were junk. OOAL is a solid, light weight, packable product. I won’t need to continue searching.