The SHIKAR Lightweight Climbing Sticks & Saddle Hunting Steps
Introducing the lightest, most packable tree stand climbing stick on the market! The SHIKAR lightweight climbing sticks are designed specifically for the run and gun bow hunter!
Why is the SHIKAR the best lightweight climbing stick? Weighing only 24oz, the SHIKAR is the new standard in lightweight climbing sticks. With 90 degree rotating standoffs, you can mount them on any tree making saddle hunting a breeze.
Looking for a specific configuration of the SHIKAR lightweight climbing sticks? Give us a call and customer order yours today! (580)-541-3794
LIGHTWEIGHT Climbing Sticks
Weighing at only 24oz (Climbing Stick) they're the lightest climbing sticks the industry has to offer. You'll barely notice the weight on your pack.
VERSATILE Saddle Hunting Sticks
The “SHIKAR” is setting new standards in both Compatibility and Function. With the ability to rotate standoffs up to 90 degrees, you can mount them on any tree making your tree selection for saddle hunting a breeze.
SHIKAR Tree Stand Climbing Stick Specifications
- 100% American Made
- Each stick weighs 24oz (without attachment method)
- 300LB weight rating
- 17 1/8 inches step to step
- Offered in both single and double steps
- Double step sticks are 27” when folded
- Single step sticks are 23” when folded
- Width of steps are 4.5” to center of stick
- Rugged no slip design on steps
- Each stick has a built-in aider attachment hole located at the bottom of the stick
- Variety of attachment methods available
- Optional platform available (The Scout) adds only 8oz to the stick.
Advantages Of Saddle Hunting
- Extremely Lightweight Tree Saddles: Tree Saddles are lightweight, making you more mobile. Perfect for the Public Land Owner! Our new lightweight saddle hunting steps make climbing a breeze too. At 24 ounces, we offer some of the lightest saddle hunting steps on the market.
- Little to no noise: With a tree saddle, you don’t get the noise typically associated with pulling up tree stands.
- Hunters Safety: While there have been lots of hunters who have fallen from conventional tree stands, when saddle hunting you are tethered to the tree from the moment you leave the ground until you step back on it after the hunt, making it almost impossible to fall.
- Affordable: While some of our saddle hunting platforms may be a tad more expensive than some traditional tree stands, you only need 1 saddle hunting platform. Gone are the days of needing multiple stands for multiple sets. Save time and money saddle hunting.
Compact, stable and light. What else could you ask for.
Nothing compares. Nothing competes with these sticks. I have used and own almost all major brand climbing sticks. The profile, weight, packability, and performance of the Shikars simply is that good. Matt is a first standup guy who takes pride in every stick he sells and will go above and beyond to make sure all his customers are happy.
Some wobble in the stick, but the light weight and packability of these are outstanding! Can't wait to put them to use this fall!
Incredibly light weight, grabs to the tree so well it’s almost unreal. I feel very safe and comfortable climbing up the tree.
Light weight well built stick I will be purchasing more.
Got these about a month ago. They’re everything promised and then some. If you’ve been on the hunt for the perfect run and gun stick, you just found it.
Fantastic product! I use the singe stick method with a 20" aider on this and you can't get a lighter or more compact climbing method. Deploys very easily, bites into the tree very well and is super stable. Best climbing stick on the market!
After trying several other stick company's I finally broke down and ordered Shikars, since buying i don't know how I made it this long with out them. Hands down best ones that I have ever used.
Absolutely the best stick for the mobile hunter. OOAL just keeps pumping out the best equipment out there
It doesn’t get any better. It’s sub compact, extremely sturdy, reliable, easy to use, lightweight.... and to top it off, it’s made by an American company with outstanding customer service. It’s a pleasure to send my hard earned money to a company like Out-on-a-limb.
Great product! The sticks are light weight, compact and are extremely well made.
I have been using 17" stick in conjunction with the Scout as a one sticking setup. So far it has been performing great. The Stick mounted Scout is surprisingly stable and pairs nicely with a ring of steps when at hunting height. I should mention I have been using a Amsteel daisy chain with this setup.