The SHIKAR Lightweight Climbing Sticks & Saddle Hunting Steps
Introducing the lightest, most packable tree stand climbing stick on the market! The SHIKAR lightweight climbing sticks are designed specifically for the run and gun bow hunter!
Why is the SHIKAR the best lightweight climbing stick? Weighing only 24oz, the SHIKAR is the new standard in lightweight climbing sticks. With 90 degree rotating standoffs, you can mount them on any tree making saddle hunting a breeze.
Looking for a specific configuration of the SHIKAR lightweight climbing sticks? Give us a call and customer order yours today! (580)-541-3794
LIGHTWEIGHT Climbing Sticks
Weighing at only 24oz (Climbing Stick) they're the lightest climbing sticks the industry has to offer. You'll barely notice the weight on your pack.
VERSATILE Saddle Hunting Sticks
The “SHIKAR” is setting new standards in both Compatibility and Function. With the ability to rotate standoffs up to 90 degrees, you can mount them on any tree making your tree selection for saddle hunting a breeze.
SHIKAR Tree Stand Climbing Stick Specifications
- 100% American Made
- Each stick weighs 24oz (without attachment method)
- 300LB weight rating
- 17 1/8 inches step to step
- Offered in both single and double steps
- Double step sticks are 27” when folded
- Single step sticks are 23” when folded
- Width of steps are 4.5” to center of stick
- Rugged no slip design on steps
- Each stick has a built-in aider attachment hole located at the bottom of the stick
- Variety of attachment methods available
- Optional platform available (The Scout) adds only 8oz to the stick.
Advantages Of Saddle Hunting
- Extremely Lightweight Tree Saddles: Tree Saddles are lightweight, making you more mobile. Perfect for the Public Land Owner! Our new lightweight saddle hunting steps make climbing a breeze too. At 24 ounces, we offer some of the lightest saddle hunting steps on the market.
- Little to no noise: With a tree saddle, you don’t get the noise typically associated with pulling up tree stands.
- Hunters Safety: While there have been lots of hunters who have fallen from conventional tree stands, when saddle hunting you are tethered to the tree from the moment you leave the ground until you step back on it after the hunt, making it almost impossible to fall.
- Affordable: While some of our saddle hunting platforms may be a tad more expensive than some traditional tree stands, you only need 1 saddle hunting platform. Gone are the days of needing multiple stands for multiple sets. Save time and money saddle hunting.
By far these are the best sticks to have for my long walk back in the woods, also they bite so good in too any tree
These sticks paired with amsteel daisy chains are the best piece of hunting equipment, as far as sticks go, that I have ever put my hands on. Excellent product Matt. For run and gun hunting these things are a must have.
Have to say I really like the new sticks. I can’t believe how much of a bite they have. They are extremely sharp. Easily got 21 foot with 3 sticks and my aider. Ground to top of step was exactly 7 foot.Probably get a different way to attach my aider but this was was actually really solid and would not slide off even with side pressure. Wish I would have got them a week ago so I could have hunted a couple times with them
Received these sticks only a week after ordering and they are awesome at first glance! We did a review video on them last night and we were really impressed by the quality of the product!
After “field testing” your new Shikar Climbing Sticks recently on several occasions, I wanted to offer my comments to you on the product:
These sticks are genius, in that they are lighter and more compact than anything on the market today. I am past retirement age, though still working, so I currently have a hunting budget that allows me to try most anything that will make my hunt easier. Carrying 50+ lbs. of gear 1 ½ miles into public hunting stand areas is a chore, and really slows me down… so I’m looking for the best, lightest solutions to everything I use. Out on a Limb’s “Shikar” Climbing Sticks are so much above the competition, that I’d pay more than what they sell for! In Oklahoma, when there are trees available, a good saddle setup including your “Ridge Runner” platform and these great “Shikar” sticks give me the edge that I need to continue deer hunting on public land and improve my odds for success!
Thanks Matt for all you guys do to help give us bow hunters the competitive edge.