The SHIKAR FXD (Fixed) Climbing Sticks & Saddle Platform Steps
Deploy your next set faster than ever with our all new SHIKAR FXD climbing sticks. Introducing the lightest, most packable tree stand climbing stick on the market! The SHIKAR FXD climbing sticks are designed specifically for the run and gun bow hunter! With the same design as the original, the SHIKAR FXD climbing sticks differ from our original SHIKAR's in that they are fixed one hundred percent of the time and the standoffs do not rotate.
Why is the SHIKAR FXD the best lightweight climbing stick? Starting at 23 ounces (depending on length), the SHIKAR FXD can be deployed in seconds making climbing for saddle hunting or treestand hunting a breeze.
Sticks sold individually.
Looking for a specific configuration of the SHIKAR lightweight climbing sticks? Give us a call and customer order yours today! (580)-541-3794
PLEASE NOTE THAT ANY DISASSEMBLY WILL RESULT IN VOID OF WARRANTY
LIGHTWEIGHT Climbing Sticks
Starting at 19 ounces (Climbing Stick Only/Dependant On Length) the SHIKAR's the lightest climbing sticks the industry has to offer. You'll barely notice the weight on your pack. Below are the weights for each length, not including the strap.
- 12" - 19oz
- 14" - 21oz
- 17" - 23oz
- 20" - 25oz
VERSATILE Saddle Hunting Sticks
The “SHIKAR” FXD is setting new standards in both Compatibility and Function. NOTE: FXD sticks have shorter attachment button so standard pull straps are a tight fit.
SHIKAR Tree Stand Climbing Stick Specifications
- 100% American Made.
- Stick weight starts at 19 ounces (total weight dependant on length).
- FXD sticks have shorter attachment button so standard pull straps are a tight fit.
- 300LB weight rating.
- 17 1/8 inches step to step.
- Comes 12", 14", 17", and 20" lengths.
- Offered in both single and double steps.
- Width of steps are 4.5” to center of stick.
- Rugged no slip design on steps.
- We offer a cable aider bolt kit upon request.
- Variety of attachment methods available.
- Optional platform available (The Scout or Monarch) adds as little as 8oz to the stick.
Advantages Of Saddle Hunting
- Extremely Lightweight Tree Saddles: Tree Saddles are lightweight, making you more mobile. Perfect for the Public Land Owner! Our new lightweight saddle hunting steps make climbing a breeze too. At 19 ounces, we offer some of the lightest saddle hunting steps on the market.
- Little to no noise: With a tree saddle, you don’t get the noise typically associated with pulling up tree stands.
- Hunters Safety: While there have been lots of hunters who have fallen from conventional tree stands, when saddle hunting you are tethered to the tree from the moment you leave the ground until you step back on it after the hunt, making it almost impossible to fall.
- Affordable: While some of our saddle hunting platforms may be a tad more expensive than some traditional tree stands, you only need 1 saddle hunting platform. Gone are the days of needing multiple stands for multiple sets. Save time and money saddle hunting.
SHIPPING TO CANADA?
All Canada orders will be shipped via USPS and charged $75 up front to cover the fluctuating cost of shipping. Once your order ships we will refund you the difference! So if your order cost $55 to ship then we will refund you $20! Contact us if you would prefer another shipment method!
Love these sticks!! Lightweight , grippe steps, sturdy.
switched after many of years of using classic lone wolf sticks. I bought the 20 inch sticks. I have two step aiders on them, but since they are SO solid on the tree, I'm considering getting 3 step aider. Lightweight and strong. Would definitely buy again.
Plenty of foot room, light and stack great. Could not be more pleased.
Look no further, these sticks are light, sturdy, and they bite any tree very well. I have total confidence in these sticks. I run two 17” FXD’s with a OOAL double step aider on both sticks. I actually bought 2 LCWG 17” compacts to use after I bought the FXD’s, that was a mistake, I’ll take my FXD’s on every hunt. Excellent customer service from a small business!
The sticks are great. They are quiet without stealth strips and virtually dead silent with stealth strips. Even better that you can build them how you want
Best out there. I have forced it off the tree.
Can’t speak highly enough of these sticks. Bite great, easy to set up, and light
really like these sticks. have not put them through a season yet but have used them for retrieving trail cams and played around in the yard. pros: Lightweight, inline stacking with decently small profile, good bite on the tree, easy to handle with the smaller post, and the versa button is right size and smooth to get daisy chain on and off of. cons: biggest for me is the noise by far. when they smack another piece of metal there is a noticeable metal ting. more so than any other high end stick that I own even after stealth stripping. stacking with daisy chains works but isnt perfect. needs some kind of groove or channel in the bottom part of the post to wrap your daisy chains around to keep from getting in the way of stacking. lastly there is a noticable amount of flex when standing on the step. not a deal breker but if you are coming from a stick that is solid you will notice the difference. all in all a great stick and a great company to deal with. My rating would be 5 stars if it were based off of customer service alone. I asked for customized cable aider holes drilled into the steps and it was done perfectly and sent out in a timely manner. wish they were a bit quieter but all in all im excited to get them in the woods next fall and put them through the ringer.
Great product. Used with the Monarch platform for single stick climbing. Extremely light weight.
These sticks are without a doubt the lightest sticks ive ever owned. The pack nicely and bite the tree fantastic. I have 2 of the fxd and 1 of the OG shikars and I plan to buy 1 more OG so i have the best of both world with 4 sticks. Adjustable stand offs on 2 sticks if needed for weird trees and 2 fxd. You will not be disappointed.