SHIKAR Mini Stick. . A Compact Climbing Stick
Introducing the lightest, most compact climbing stick on the market! The SHIKAR Mini Stick is the lightest and most compact climbing stick in our lineup and is designed specifically for the run and gun bow hunter!
Why is the SHIKAR Mini Stick the best lightweight and compact climbing stick? Weighing only 16oz, the SHIKAR Mini Stick is the new standard for the one-stick saddle hunter. With 90 degree rotating standoffs, you can mount them on any tree making saddle hunting a breeze.
Mini Stick Compact Climbing Stick Specs
- 16 oz
- 16" When Collapsed
- 10 1/4" When deployed
- Aider hole located at the bottom of stick
Looking for something bigger? Check out the SHIKAR, our standard lightweight climbing stick that only weighs an extra 8 ounces!
Advantages Of Saddle Hunting
- Extremely Lightweight Tree Saddles: Tree Saddles are lightweight, making you more mobile. Perfect for the Public Land Owner! Our new lightweight saddle hunting steps make climbing a breeze too. At 24 ounces, we offer some of the lightest saddle hunting steps on the market.
- Little to no noise: With a tree saddle, you don’t get the noise typically associated with pulling up tree stands.
- Hunters Safety: While there have been lots of hunters who have fallen from conventional tree stands, when saddle hunting you are tethered to the tree from the moment you leave the ground until you step back on it after the hunt, making it almost impossible to fall.
- Affordable: While some of our saddle hunting platforms may be a tad more expensive than some traditional tree stands, you only need 1 saddle hunting platform. Gone are the days of needing multiple stands for multiple sets. Save time and money saddle hunting.
SHIPPING TO CANADA?
All Canada orders will be shipped via USPS and charged $75 up front to cover the fluctuating cost of shipping. Once your order ships we will refund you the difference! So if your order cost $55 to ship then we will refund you $20! Contact us if you would prefer another shipment method!
I’ve been using my Shikar mini to one stick climb with a two step aider. Works great and very lightweight. I’m 245lb and I’m very pleased with their stability. Using an Amstel daisy chain with it.
Yesterday, I accidentally dropped my perch from height and so, instead of climbing down to retrieve it, I used the mini as my platform. And it was sufficient for the job
There is nothing little about this except the size. Exceptionally well built and thought out design. I use this for 1 sticking and the size and weight of it you can throw it in a pack easily. When I get to hunting height I place the Solo Scout about 6 inches above, if I need to stand straight up to stretch or anything I just step down on the mini. Highly recommended
Not much to say except... good luck topping this lil stick.