Rick Young Bino Harness
Are you looking for a minimalistic, ultralight bino and range finder harness? Look no further than the Rick Young Bino Harness. Designed by avid hunter Rick Young, this bino harness isn't like any other you'll find on the market today. THE RYO Bino Harness makes your binoculars readily accessible at all times and unlike traditional suspension binocular harnesses don't sag over time and are far from bulky.
These bino harnesses are made of USA mfg shock cord does that not get soft and lose its elastic strength or memory. The shock cord grips or hugs your body and transfers the weight of your binoculars equally around your shoulder and chest without digging into your skin or body.
Unlike the wide flat strap harnesses our round cord will not vibrate or flutter in the wind. After countless years of field testing and now thousands of happy customers I think it's safe to say that we have reinvented the bino harness from the ground up. Fast single point adjustment allows you to quickly fit the harness to your change of clothing. Never again will your binos be down at your belt line.
Advantages of the Ultra-light Bino Harness
- Compact & lightweight.
- Wear 5 different positions.
- Stores tangle free wrapped back around your binoculars.
- Cool to wear - does not trap body heat and allows your body to breath.
- Virtually no wind vibration as experienced with flat strap type.
- Less strain when stretching binoculars to view through yet extremely durable and firmly hold binoculars to your chest.
- Field tested for many years now and stretch cord does not lose its shape or effectiveness.
- Fasteners are of made of tested and proven composite.
- Great for saddle hunting.