The TS1 Tree Stand
An adjustable hanging observation stand that will will allow you to rotate both left and right and forward and backwards to get you in that perfect spot you want. Our strapping system will allow you to have multiple observation sites with the purchase of of extra mounting kits.
TS1 Tree Stand Specifications:
- Our bracket system will allow you to have multiple sets with the purchase of extra brackets.
- The TS1 Treestand is light weight and folds together for transportation. Backpack straps can be attached to the TS1 for transport.
- Product Note: All pictures of the TS1 are the 2016 Model. The 2017 TS1 Treestand is black, with a expanded metal platform for better traction and a slightly lighter overall weight.
Download the Out On A Limb TS1 tree stand User Manual
Looking for lightweight climbing sticks? Check out our all NEW "SHIKAR" tree stand climbing sticks.
SHIKAR Tree Stand Climbing Sticks
Introducing the lightest, most packable tree stand climbing stick on the market! The SHIKAR lightweight climbing sticks are designed specifically for the run and gun bow hunter!
Why is the SHIKAR the best lightweight climbing stick? Weighing only 24oz, the SHIKAR is the new standard in lightweight climbing sticks. With 90 degree rotating standoffs, you can mount them on any tree making saddle hunting a breeze.
- 100% American Made
- Each stick weighs 24oz (without attachment method)
- 300LB weight rating
- 17 1/8 inches step to step
- Offered in both single and double steps
- Double step sticks are 27” when folded
- Single step sticks are 23” when folded
- Width of steps are 4.5” to center of stick
- Rugged no slip design on steps
- Each stick has a built-in aider attachment hole located at the bottom of the stick
- Variety of attachment methods available
- Optional platform available (The Scout) adds only 8oz to the stick.