The TS1 Deer Stand
The ultimate deer stand for the bow hunter, the TS1 treestand will work in just about any tree. The TS1 deer stand has adjustable hanging observation stand that will will allow you to rotate both left and right and forward and backwards to get you in that perfect spot you want. Paired with our strapping system will allow you to have multiple observation sites with the purchase of of extra mounting kits.
TS1 Deer Stand Specifications:
- Our bracket system will allow you to have multiple sets with the purchase of extra brackets.
- The TS1 Treestand is the hand anywhere deer stand that folds together for transportation. Backpack straps can be attached to the TS1 for easy transport to and from your deer stand.
- Product Note: All pictures of the TS1 are the 2016 Model. The 2017 TS1 Treestand is black, with a expanded metal platform for better traction and a slightly lighter overall weight.
Looking for lightweight climbing sticks? Check out our all NEW "SHIKAR" tree stand climbing sticks.
SHIKAR Tree Stand Climbing Sticks
Introducing the lightest, most packable tree stand climbing stick on the market! The SHIKAR lightweight climbing sticks are designed specifically for the run and gun bow hunter!
Why is the SHIKAR the best lightweight climbing stick? Weighing only 24oz, the SHIKAR is the new standard in lightweight climbing sticks. With 90 degree rotating standoffs, you can mount them on any tree making saddle hunting a breeze.
- 100% American Made
- Each stick weighs 24oz (without attachment method)
- 300LB weight rating
- 17 1/8 inches step to step
- Offered in both single and double steps
- Double step sticks are 27” when folded
- Single step sticks are 23” when folded
- Width of steps are 4.5” to center of stick
- Rugged no slip design on steps
- Each stick has a built-in aider attachment hole located at the bottom of the stick
- Variety of attachment methods available
- Optional platform available (The Scout) adds only 8oz to the stick.
SHIPPING TO CANADA?
All Canada orders will be shipped via USPS and charged $75 up front to cover the fluctuating cost of shipping. Once your order ships we will refund you the difference! So if your order cost $55 to ship then we will refund you $20! Contact us if you would prefer another shipment method!
Great product...great customer service. My first time using a product like this. I did quite a bit of research on which brand to purchase. I’ve talked to Matt several times over the phone and through emails, and he stands by his product. A great privately owned business with that personable customer service touch that has long been lost in our highly technological and progressive society. Glad to see that there are still people out there who are willing to provide that level of customer service. Please keep up the good work and don’t ever lose that personal touch!! I recommend this product to any hunter, any day!